In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Ever Merciful…
Press TV (Iranian Shiite Propaganda) mouthpiece and member of British Parliament, George Galloway, speaks in his normal pro-Shia tones about Mali and Syria, including his telling reminder to those who would doubt his backing of the “Arab Spring” – that he has been calling for revolution in the Arab world for 35 years!
This is not shocking for those who know who George Galloway is, a staple backer of Iranian politics and frequent host of Iranian “Press TV” programs. What might shock some people who continue to refuse to connect the dots regarding Yusuf Estes’ connections to the Shia Religion is that Yusuf Estes actually endorses this video of George Galloway on his own personal YouTube Channel by “liking” it:
Most commonly, his “likes” are reserved for his own video clips, however, for this Iranian media mouthpiece, Yusuf Estes is apparently willing to make an exception!
More on Yusuf Estes and the Shia
- Endorsement of the Iranian “Ja’fari” Math-hab
- More Promotion of the Iranian Ja’fari Math-hab
- Yusuf Estes is NOT a Sunni – from his own mouth
- “Sunnis and Shiites Have the Same Quran” [!]
- Shia follow the Quran and Sunnah, the Shiite ascription is valid, Sunni is unfounded. (YouTube/SafeShare)
- Yusuf Estes has sat with and benefitted from Shiite (& Sufi) scholars. (YouTube/SafeShare)
Shaykh Ibn Baaz on the Iranian Shiite
Late Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Shaykh ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allah have Mercy on him), said:
The Shiites have many different sects, each one having a variety of deviations. The most dangerous of them is the Khomeinian Raafidhah Twelver Sect (the official religion of Iran)…
Source: This article on Bakkah.net
He also “liked” the video that someone else uploaded in which he mocks the penalty for riddah (apostasy). (comment abridged by admin)