Yusuf Estes spreads the following teachings as he travels to various places all over the world, in clear English, in writings and speeches, in live lectures and recorded broadcasts on various TV channels and websites:
- The Quran is not a book.
- The Quran is not Quran in written form.
- The Quran is only considered “real Quran” in recitation form.
- The mus-haf is not the Quran.
- The mus-haf only represents the Quran.
- The Quran is only written in the Preserved Tablet.
- The Quran is similar to paper money.
- The Quran is similar to Christian hymnals (sheet music).
- Allah “recited” the Quran to the Angel Gabriel.
- Other statements found on this website and in the PDF: Yusuf Estes and the Quran.